International online conference
«Language and culture in the XXI century»
On April 10, 2019 in the framework of the Decade of science - 2019 at the Kazakh national pedagogical University named after Abai, an international online conference «Language and culture in the XXI century» was held. The conference was organized by the faculty for foreign citizens and pre-University training (Foundation) and the Department of philological specialties for foreign citizens. The conference of this format was held by the organizers for the first time.
The conference was attended by representatives of the Moscow pedagogical state University (Russia, Moscow), the Russian University of friendship of peoples (Russia, Moscow), the University «Miras» (Kazakhstan, Shymkent), Kostanay state University named after A. Baitursynov (Kazakhstan, Kostanay), the Municipal budget educational institution of the city okurga Balashikha «Gymnasium № 11» (Russia, G. O. Balashikha).
The event was opened by Vice-rector on scientific work and international cooperation, doctor of philosophical Sciences, Professor, corresponding member of NAS of RK Aktolkyn Kulsarieva and the Director of the Department of international cooperation, candidate of pedagogical Sciences Aigul Iskakova. In their speeches, they noted that the holding of scientific conferences contributes to the development of international, interregional cooperation, training of scientific and pedagogical personnel of high qualification and improvement of scientific qualification of the teaching staff.
Head of the Department of philological specialties for foreign citizens doctor of pedagogical Sciences, Professor Saule Begalieva, made a welcoming speech, noted that the main purpose of the conference was the formation of an international scientific environment for further development and cooperation with foreign partners, as well as identified the main objectives of the conference, including:
- Giving participants the opportunity to present and realize their potential;
- Exchange of experience;
- International networking as well as long-term partnerships.
The rector of the Moscow state pedagogical University A. V. Lubkov, doctor of historical Sciences, Professor, corresponding member of RAO made a welcoming speech in a video message to the participants of the conference. In his address, he thanked the organizers of the conference and noted the importance of various joint scientific events, which are organized in the framework of the scientific and cultural centers: Abai center in the MPSU, the center named after A. F. Losev in KazNPU.
According to A. V. Lubkov, the international online conference «Language and culture in the XXI century» gives a new impetus to joint fruitful work in various directions.
Welcoming speech to the participants of the conference were made by:
- E. G. Chernysheva, Director Of the Institute of Philology of the Moscow pedagogical state University, head of the Department of Russian classical literature, doctor of Philology, associate Professor and latfullina L. G., associate Professor of the Department of General linguistics of the Institute of Philology, candidate of Philology;
- Vorobiev V. V., doctor of Philology, Professor, head of Russian language Department of the law Institute peoples friendship University, Sapozhnikov, P. V., Vice-Dean of the PFUR Frayed at the DPO, the Director of the School of educational training of migrants RUDN, Ovcharenko A. Yu., candidate of philological Sciences, Professor of Russian language Department of the law Institute peoples` friendship University;
- Panchenko M. S., Director of the municipal budget educational institution of the city district of Balashikha «Gymnasium №11» (Russia, G. O. Balashikha), Nikitina S. A., Deputy Director for research, candidate of philological Sciences, Professor.
The conference was held in 5 sections:
Section 1. Topical issues of theoretical and applied linguistics.
Section 2. Topical issues of linguistic didactics and methods of teaching.
Section 3. Interdisciplinary studies of culture and language.
Section 4. Linguistic and cultural aspects of the national languages.
Section 5. Topical issues of literary studies and methods of teaching literature.
Working languages: Kazakh, Russian, English.
The reports made during the conference touched upon various aspects of the theme «Language and culture in the XXI century».
The MSPU Rector A. Lubkov`s recordet message to the participants of the online conference «Language and Culture in the XXI Century»