Council on Research Ethics at the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abai
The composition of the Research Ethics Council was approved by Rector`s Order No. 05-04/340 dated 03.05.2023.
1. Chairman of the Council: Buribayev Ermek Abiltaevich - Vice-Rector for Research, Doctor of Law, Professor;
2. Deputy Chairman of the Council: Abdigapbarova Ulzharkyn Muslimovna - Director of the Department of Science, PhD, Professor;
3. Executive Secretary: Ainakulova Aigerim Mazhitovna - Master of Humanities.
Members of the Council:
4. Tumenbayev Sabyr Ashirbaevich - Head of the Anti-corruption Compliance Service;
5. Berdyshev Abdumauvlen Suleymanovich - PhD, Professor (mathematics);
6. Natalia Nikolaevna Khan - PhD, Professor (pedagogy);
7. Kokebaeva Gulzhauhar Kakenovna - Doctor of Historical Sciences, Research Professor (history);
8. Sagimbayeva Ainur Esengazievna - PhD, Professor (Computer Science);
9. Aidarbayeva Doktorkhan Kaysarbekovna - Doctor of Biological Sciences, Professor (Biology);
10. Yesenova Kalbike Omirbayevna - Doctor of Philology, Professor (Philology kaz.);
11. Begalieva Saule Bayazovna - PhD, Professor (Philology Rus.);
12. Simtikov Zhomart Kudaibergenovich - Doctor of Political Science, Professor (Political Science);
13. Tuyakov Esenkeldy Alybaevich - PhD, Associate professor (methods of teaching M.F.I);
14. Baymbetova Gulzada Aitzhanovna - Ph.D. (Physics);
15. Chinibayeva Nurzhan Sarsenbayevna - Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Chemistry);
16. Laiskhanov Shakhislam Uzakbaevich - PhD doctor (geography);
17. Kosherbayev Zhanbolat Asetovich - PhD doctor (music).
Regulation on the Research Ethics Council (download here)
The working procedure of the Research Ethics Council: meetings of the Council are held upon receipt of applications.
List of necessary documents for obtaining the opinion of the Research Ethics Council:
- statement addressed to the Chairman of the Council (download here).
- doctoral dissertation, research project /or other scientific work;
- reviews of scientific consultants /scientific supervisors;
- the conclusion of the department (structural unit) where the dissertation or research project / or other scientific work has been completed.
Documents for consideration by the Council are accepted at least 5 working days before the meeting.
The meetings of the Council are held in an offline format with the obligatory presence of the authors of dissertations.
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Call center: 8 (727) 221 85 14
Psychological Services Sector: 8 700 976 89 97