Institute of History and Law
- Training of qualified specialists based on the most advanced methods and programs of the 21st century;- Increase the prestige of the teaching profession, to act as a driver of human capital development.
- Institute of History and Law - a center for training personnel of a new formation;- Implementation of the scientific and educational process at the level of international standards, ensuring the competitiveness of graduates in the domestic and global labor markets.
About the institute
One of the first structural subdivisions of the University, established in 1934, was the Faculty of History, later transformed into the Institute of History and Law. Currently, the Institute of History and Law is a structural subdivision of Abai KazNPU, which aims to ensure the high quality of education, to implement the values of the national program «Mangilik El», to form a sense of patriotism, heroic spirit on the example of the life of the Kazakh Khans, biys and batyrs.
Currently, the institute occupies a separate educational building No. 10 of the university at the address: 25, Zhambyl street.
- History of Kazakhstan named after academician T.S. Sadykov;
- The World History;
- Political science and socio-philosophical disciplines.
Personnel training is carried out by three levels of education (bachelor`s, master`s and doctoral studies) according to the following educational programs:
Our graduates can work in the following institutions:
- in the protocol of state administration;
- civil service (in the system of ministries of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- in the gastrointestinal organs;
- in individual companies;
- in research institutions;
- in the field of education and science, in the field of culture;
- in higher and secondary education, in institutions of managerial work in the field of education.
Benefits of studying at our institute
The Institute provides continuing education at all levels of education - bachelor`s, master`s and doctoral studies. Excellence students are provided with a Presidential Scholarship.
Every year, scientific and practical conferences are organized for students, at which they have the opportunity to report their results on research work. There are various clubs for the interests of students.
To organize the educational process, the institute is staffed with highly qualified teaching staff. Currently, 133 teachers work here, including 22 doctors of science, 47 candidates of science and 6 PhDs, including 1 academician of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan and 2 corresponding members. NAS RK. The degree of PPP is more than 59%, the average age is 48.