Main / Institutes / Faculty for foreign citizens and pre-university training (Foundation) / Department of pre-university training
The Faculty for foreign citizens and Pre-university training of the Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University " in educational organizations funded from the republican budget, in organizations of higher and postgraduate, technical and vocational education, in order to implement the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 18, 2016 №354" on approval of the state educational order for the training of specialists with secondary education for the 2021/2022 academic year " improving the level of language training, students are accepted to the preparatory departments of higher educational institutions for training according to the directions for the state grant "Biology and language training", "Chemistry and language training", "Physics and language training", "Informatics and language training" and also on a paid basis.
The pre-university preparatory department of the faculty for Foreign Citizens and Pre-university training (Foundation) will help each applicant to realize dream - to become a student of a higher educational institution.
Our goal is to seriously prepare applicants for admission to higher educational institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan, especially those who choose pedagogical specialties.
The pre-university preparatory department prepares students for the unified national testing (UNT) and complex testing (CT).
Content of the program of preparatory courses:
- English (training by levels);
- Mathematics (algebra, geometry, trigonometry, logarithms, task solving, tests);
- History of Kazakhstan (from ancient to the present and tests);
- Geography (geography of continents, political geography, geography);
- Physics (mechanics, dynamics, kinematics, waves, thermodynamics, optics, wave optics, quantum physics, atomic and nuclear physics);
- Chemistry (general chemistry, organic and inorganic chemistry, problem solving);
- Biology (botany, human anatomy and physiology, general biology).
The procedure for accepting documents of course participants from among the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
The documents admission of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan is carried out by the admission committee of the university.
The following documents are submitted to the admissions committee:
1. The listener`s statement (in any form);
2. The original of the document on general secondary education;
3. A copy of the identity document;
4. 6 photo cards (3x4);
5. Medical certificate form 086-U.
Admission committee of KazNPU named after Abai: Almaty city, Kazybek bi street, 30.
Contact telephone number: 8 (727) 291-73-71, 291-87-80, 291-57-68 www.kaznpu.kz.
Faculty for Foreign Citizens and Pre-university training (Foundation): Almaty city, Abaya Ave., 56 b, telephone number / fax: 8 (727) 392-22-00; 8 (727) 392-21-97
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13