Center «Ulttyk tarbie»
The «Ulttyk Tarbie» Center at the non-profit joint-stock company Abai KazNPU is an advisory and methodological body designed to strengthen and develop the system of national patriotic education of children and youth of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The main goals of the Center:
- creation of a unified educational space for the formation of a stable, physically and spiritually healthy, creative personality with formed key competencies, ready to enter the information community, capable of self-determination in society;
- formation among children and youth of a sense of devotion and love for their state, the desire to serve its interests and readiness to protect it, involvement in its fate, responsibility for its condition and development;
- organization for the strengthening and development of the system of national patriotic education of children and youth of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- provision of highly qualified services for conducting an event of a national educational nature for school children, students and master`s student.
The main functions of the Center:
- organization and holding of events aimed at strengthening and developing the system of national patriotic education of children and youth: conferences of scientific and methodological direction, round tables, seminars, trainings, working meetings, information programs, methodological recommendations;
- consultations within the framework of the implementation of state programs in the field of national patriotic education;
- coverage of the center`s activities on the university`s website and social networks;
- development of proposals and recommendations for improving the activities of the Center.
Structure of the Center:
- Sector «Uly dala tulgalary».
- School of young poets-improvisers named after Orazaly Dosbosynov.
- The «Psychological Service» sector.
050010, Republic of Kazakhstan
Almaty, Dostyk аve., 13
Call center: 8 (727) 221 85 14
Psychological Services Sector: 8 700 976 89 97