Scientific and Innovation Park «Abai LABS»
International Scientific Laboratory of ICT
Head of the laboratory - Bidaibekov Esen Yklasovich, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor.
The International Scientific IST Laboratory has been functioning since the beginning of 2018. The main task of the Laboratory is the implementation of research work in order to:
- Participation in projects of globalization of pedagogical and engineering education in the conditions of informatization of society, development of problems of informatization of natural science areas of training students of pedagogical and technical educational institutions of higher education, creation of intellectual educational systems and mental didactics;
- Development of the theory and practice of e-learning;
- Development of modern educational technologies;
- Organization of interaction of the Laboratory with leading foreign scientific centers in order to conduct joint scientific research and implement educational projects.
To implement the tasks set, the Laboratory performs the following functions:
1) Conducting applied and fundamental scientific research, expertise, consultations in the field of informatization of education, theory and practice of modern educational technologies, in order to strengthen and expand the position of the University in the international and national markets of educational, scientific and consulting services;
2) Development of new and modernization of existing educational programs, as well as educational programs implemented in a network form, in order to increase the level of their informatization, to include elements of the theory and practice of modern educational technologies;
3) Involving students of the University and other educational organizations in holding and participating in scientific seminars and conferences, in scientific research conducted by the Laboratory, in order to have students undergo internships, complete course and final qualifying works, dissertations;
4) Organization and holding of scientific conferences, joint seminars/webinars, preparation and organization of scientific publications by the participants of the Laboratory;
5) Organization and conduct of international examinations of the results of scientific research and training programs on scientific topics.
Within the framework of international cooperation, research seminars/webinars were organized and held with partner universities and other foreign universities:
1. Republican scientific and methodological seminar "States and prospects for training teachers of informatics in the Republic of Kazakhstan". The seminar discussed the content of informatics and IST subjects in the modern school of the Republic of Kazakhstan, topical issues of training informatics teachers in the modern educational space and the use of digital educational resources in the preparation of future informatics teachers. April 25-26, 2019.
2. On January 17, 2020, the III International Russian-Kazakhstan Scientific Seminar "Digital University: International Globalization of Pedagogical Education" was held at the Institute of Digital Education of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. The co-organizers of this event were the International Scientific Laboratory for Problems of Informatization of Education and Educational Technologies of Abai KazNPU and Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev. The seminar was devoted to discussing the features and prospects for the creation and integrated use of digital technologies for the development of all types of activities of a modern pedagogical university.
3. International scientific and methodological webinar-round table "Development of a system for preparing teachers for teaching and educating schoolchildren in the context of the digitalization of society." The goal is, taking into account the mentality of young people and based on the analysis of new digital technologies in the era of their widespread use, to create and test a model system for the republican pedagogical universities to prepare future teachers for teaching and educating schoolchildren in the context of the digitalization of society in the Republic of Kazakhstan. April 28-29, 2021.
In 2019, on the basis of an agreement on cooperation in the field of education with the KSPU named after V.P. Astafiev (Russia, Krasnoyarsk), a two-degree master`s program was developed in the direction of preparation 44.04.01 Pedagogical education, focus (profile) of the educational program "Technology of digitalization of educational activities" (using the network form).
The International Scientific Laboratory of ICT organized courses of foreign lecturers for undergraduates, doctoral students and teachers of the university: Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Theory and Methods of Teaching Mathematics and Informatics of the Moscow State Pedagogical University Bosovoy L.L. from 04/15/2019 to 04/07/2019 "Methods of teaching school informatics in the context of digitalization of education" (volume 72 hours), Head of the Department of Informatization of Education of the Moscow City Pedagogical University, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor Grinshkun V.V. from 02.04.2022 to 12.04.2022 "Methods of teaching future informatics teachers about operating systems in the context of digitalization of education."
The following projects were carried out within the framework of the laboratory:
1) No. AP05133502 "Educational cluster platform "Mega-class" in teacher training in the context of globalization of education" (Grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, agreement No. 200 dated March 16, 2018. Additional agreement No. 2 dated January 10, 2019) .
2) Project on the theme "Digitalization of educational and computational algorithms".
3) International project "Development of a system for preparing teachers for teaching and educating schoolchildren in the context of the digitalization of society" (2019-2021 ). The purpose of the project: based on the analysis of new digital technologies and the characteristic features of young people in the era of their widespread use, create and test a model system for the republican pedagogical universities for preparing students - future teachers for teaching and educating schoolchildren in the context of digitalization of society in the Republic of Kazakhstan, develop the structure of the training program teachers to network project activities.
List of published works based on the results of scientific research within the framework of the International Scientific Laboratory
Pak, NI , Khegay , LB , Akkasynova , ZK , Bidaibekov , YY , Kamalova , GB - Preservice teacher training program for working with network mega-projects -Journal of Educators Online, 2021, 18(2)
Evgeny Asaulenko , Nikolai Pak, Yesen Bidaibekovand BauyrzhanNauzarbayev . An approach to automating the process of teaching students to solve computational problems - European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences - EpSBS Volume 116 - ICEST 2021.
Nikolay I. Pak , Margarita M. Klunnikova, Takir O. Balykbaev. Development of students` computational thinking using cognitive tools and methods of teaching how to solve computational tasks - European Proceedings of Social and Behavioral Sciences- EpSBS Volume 116 - ICEST 2021.
Grigoriev S.G., Shabunina V.A., Tsarapkina Yu.M., Dunaeva N.V. Electronic library system as a means of self-development of students of the digital generation z (on the example of studying the course "basics of leader activity"). - Scientific and technical libraries. 2019. No. 7. pp. 78-99. DOI: 10.33186/1027-3689-2019-7-78-99.
Kozhagul, Aidos, Bidaibekov, Yessen, Bostanov Bektas, Pak Nikolay, Kozhagulova Zhanar. Integration of robotics design into the learning process at school. Periodico Tchê Química. ISSN 2179-0302. (2020); vol.17 (n°35) .
Avdarsol S., Rakhimzhanova L., B. Bostanov, Sagimbaeva A., Khakimova T. Criteria-based assessment as the way of forming students` functional literacy in computer science. Periodico Tchê Química. ISSN 2179-0302. (2020); vol.17 (n°35).
Bidaibekov Yessen, Grinshkun Vadim, Bostanov Bektas, Umbetbayev Kairat, Myrsydykov Yerles. Al-Farabi`s mathematical legacy and algorithmic approach to resolving problems regarding geometrical constructions in geogebra environment. Periodico Tchê Química. ISSN 2179-0302. (2020); vol.17 (n°34).
Grigoriev S., Klimovich A. About the content of the master`s degree programs of teacher training in educational robotics.- Journal of Educational System Volume 3, Issue 3, 2019, PP 34-37 ISSN 2637-5877
Grigoriev S., Klimovich A. Features of using Hardware and Software in Teaching Undergraduates Educational Robotics. In: Kramarov S., Groshev A., Yavorsky R., Sukhomlin V. (eds.) Proceedings of the First Northern International Conference "Digital Life and Digital Industry". INCDLI 2019. Surgut, Russian Federation, November 26-27, 2019.
NIPak, YYBidaibekov, NTOshanova, AKBukanova. The development of the methodical system of "history of informatics" course in pedagogical universities (in press in WoS).
Barkhatova DA, Balykbaev TO, Pak NI, Hegai LB A student`s self-control method in e-learning based on a topological knowledge tree of knowledge
Elena G. Doroshenko, Liubov M. Ivkina, Nikolay I. Pak, Liudmila Khegay, Tatyana A. Yakovleva. Designing Methodological System of Teachers` Personalized Training for Networking Activities , Professional Information Culture Formation , International Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology: Vol 9 No 2 (2020): February , p.38-46 http://www.ijaep.com/index .php/IJAE/article/view/827 (WoS).
Revshenova, M., Kamalova, G., Kaskatayeva, B., Shekerbekova, S., Kisselyova, Y. Computational informatics in the training of future informatics teachers in the context of the development of modern education (2021) World Journal on Educational Technology : Current Issues, 13 (4), pp. 994-1015.
Revshenova, M., Bidaibekov, E., Kornilov, V., Kamalova, G., Shekerbekova, S., Gulzhan, S., Sabrayev, K. Professional competence development when teaching computational informalatics. (2021) Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences, 16(5), pp. 2575-2585.
Kambar Bedelov, Yessen Bidaibekov, Vadim Grinshkun, Bektas Bostanov & Svetlana Koneva. World Transactions on Engineering and Technology Education. Vol.19, No.4, 2021
Bazhenova I.V., Klunnikova M.M., Pak N.I. Methodological system organization of the educational process based on a cluster of disciplines // Lecturer XXI century. 2021. No. 1. Part 1. P. 95-113. DOI: 10.31862/2073-9613-2021-1-95-113
Bazhenova I. V., Klunnikova M. M., Pak N. I. SHKOLNO -university cluster of disciplines as a means of developing the computational-algorithmic component of computational thinking // Informatics and Education. 2021. No. 3. S. 42-50
Grinshkun V.V. Digital tools in the professional training of teachers. // Almanac of the Institute of Correctional Pedagogy. Issue 43 "Digital training tools". / M., - 2021. С. https://alldef.ru/ru/articles/almanac-43/digital-instruments-in-professional-teacher-training
Grinshkun V.V. The need for distance learning is an incentive for the formation and development of the digital environment of an educational organization. Bulletin of the Moscow City Pedagogical University. Series: Informatics and informatization of education. 2020. No. 2 (52). pp. 8-15.
Pak N.I., Potupchik E.G., Khegay L.B. The concept of transformational and inverted electronic textbooks // Bulletin of the Peoples` Friendship University of Russia. Series: Informatization of education. 2020. V. 17. No 2. P. 153-168. http://dx.doi.org/10.22363/2312-8631-2020-17-2-153-168
Asaulenko E.V., Pak N.I. Electronic learning tools with elements of gamification //Bulletin of KazNPU named after. Abay, series "Physical and Mathematical Sciences", No. 3(71), 2020
N.I. Pak, M.M. Klunnikova . The method of algorithmic primitives as a way to develop structural thinking // International collection of the conference on science and technology ANTOK -2021 (in press) (with an indication of the software project)
N.I.Pak The pyramid method as a pedagogical technology//International collection " Reshetnev readings" 2021 (in press) (with an indication of the program project)
Grinshkun V.V. The impact of electronic resources on learning systems. Collection of articles of the III All-Russian (with international participation) scientific and practical conference, 2020. P. 7-9.
Grigoriev S., Kashapov N., Lvov A. Development of anthropomorphic robots for educational applications. In: Kramarov S., Groshev A., Yavorsky R., Sukhomlin V. (eds.) Proceedings of the First Northern International Conference "Digital Life and Digital Industry". INCDLI 2019. Surgut, Russian Federation, November 26-27, 2019.
Organization and conduct of mega-lessons in educational clusters. Module 1. Technology for developing and conducting a Mega-lesson: a tutorial / Doroshenko E.G., Ivkina L.M., Pak N.I., Khegay L.B. , Yakovleva T.A.; Krasnoyar . state ped. un-t im. V.P. Astafiev. -Krasnoyarsk, 2020. - 92 p.
Organization and conduct of mega-lessons in educational clusters. Module 2 : How to create teaching materials for a Mega lesson? / [Electronic resource] / Electron . Dan. / Krasnoyar . state ped. un-t im. V.P. Astafiev. - Krasnoyarsk, 2020. - System. requirements: PC not lower than Pentium I ADM, Intel from 600 MHz , 100 MB HDD , 128 MB RAM ; Windows , Linux ; Adobe AcrobatReader
Bazhenova, Irina Vasilievna Information technologies in education: textbook / I. V. Bazhenova, N. I. Pak; Siberian Federal University, Institute of Mathematics and Fundamental Informatics. - Krasnoyarsk: SFU, 2021 (2021-05-14). - 160 s., 10.0 arb . oven _ l. : illustrations, tables, diagrams. - Bibliography . at the end of sect. - 100 copies. - ISBN 978-5-7638-4380-4 : B. c. - Ed. No. 2020-11574. - Text: direct + Text: electronic.
Andreeva N.M., Vasilyuk N.N., Pak N.I., Khenner E.K. Practicum in informatics: textbook for free software - St. Petersburg: Lan, 2021.-248 p.
Bidaibekov E.Y., Sagimbaeva A.E., Oshanova N.T. Bіlіm berudegі tsiflіk tekhnologiyalar. Oku kuraly. -Almaty.- "ONON", 2021.-164 b. (in Kazakh)
Bidaibekov E., Bosova L. , Oshanova N. About teaching school informatics in the conditions of digitalization of education // Bulletin of KazNPU . "Physico-mathematical sciences". 73, 1 (Mar. 2021), pp. 161-168. DOI: https://doi.org/10.51889/2021-1.1728-7901.23 .
Bekezhanova A., Bidaibekov E., Bosova L. Determining the content of teaching future teachers of computer science in object-oriented programming using infographics// Bulletin of KazNPU . "Physico-mathematical sciences". 75, 3 (Sept. 2021), pp. 182-188. DOI: https://doi.org/10.51889/2021-3.1728-7901.22 .
Koneva S. N., Bidaibekov E. Y. Cloud technologies as a tool for the digital transformation of education// Informatization of education and e-learning methods: digital technologies in education: materials of the IV Intern. scientific conf. Krasnoyarsk, October 6-9, 2020: at 2 pm